E&C Africa’s project execution group, with a local team of managers, engineers and designers can provide complete range of engineering services to our clients. We execute projects in our engineering offices in Luanda, from basic design to FAT.
- Panel design capability with AutoCAD and Intools.
- Panel assembly, wiring and testing facilities.
- Complete hardware design and documentation including System and Marshalling Panel Layouts, Power Distribution, Loop drawings, Termination drawings.
- Fieldbus segment design.
- Field Design engineering including Instrument selection, JB design, Cable and Core Schedules.
- Implementation of remote SCADA systems including design of solar/wind based power systems.
- Integration of Electrical sub systems and interfaces such as MCC’s, UPS and Power Management Systems.
- Design and Development of Graphics, Control Software and Reports.
- Prototype testing and Functional Design Specifications.
- Wireless and Copper network design and implementation with compliance to corporate IT requirements.
- Customised software and advanced controls implementation for oil and gas processes.
- Implementation of Operator Training simulators for PAS and SIS.
- Factory acceptance testing (FAT) facilities for customer witnessed tests.